Favourite beauty products


Ah! Three posts in two days, I'm starting to get the hang of this blogging thing! Today I thought I'd post about my favourite beauty products - non-makeup related. 

1. Simple make-up remover
I love this make-up remover, it's one of the best I've tried, and I've tried a lot. I even like it more than MAC eye makeup remover, and it's an even bigger bonus that you can just buy it at the supermarket and it's pretty cheap! I also love that it is really gentle and isn't loaded with a ton of chemicals.

2. Dermalogica intensive moisture balance moisturiser.
I used to be a dedicated biotherm fan, but there is no longer a biotherm counter in my nearest shopping centre so I decided to try something new. I get quite dry skin on my cheeks, especially in winter, and I find that this moisturiser is fantastic for dry skin as it's an "intensive" moisturiser. Definitely recommend it!

3. Clinique take the day off balm.
I only recently purchased this product, so it might be a bit early to say how it's going, but I really like it so far! It's different to a lot of cleaners because it's quite thick, not like a moisturiser though, and you put it on dry skin and massage it in, then rinse it off. I am really enjoying using it and my skin is liking it as well! It's even good for sensitive skin, which I have. 

4. Lush dream cream
I bought this mini lush cream when I was in Melbourne, and when I run out I'm buying the full tub! I think I'll keep this little container though for when I travel, it's the perfect size. The dream cream smells sort of lavender-y and lovely and it goes on easily and you only need a little bit to go a long way. I have a few stretch marks (who doesn't) and it's really really helped these, in just a week or two. It's fantastic!

5. Lush grease lightning
Spot remover by lush, I haven't used it a lot but it seems to work in preventing them from showing up or getting bigger.

6. KMS California curl up
A clear curl cream, I like to use it most days. I scrunch it into towel dried hair and then let my hair air dry, it really enhances the curl and looks lovely!

7. John Frieda frizz-ease
This one is a mousse, I use it sometimes with the curl cream or just by itself to stop frizz and enhance my natural curl.

So that's it! These are currently my favourite beauty products and I would recommend all of them! I also love my toiletries bag which I got as a Christmas gift from one of my friends, but she got it on ASOS! x

Related Posts

9 comments

  1. I used to use the simple make up remover - until it started to sting my eyes! =[
    Really interested in the dream cream though! Apart from the lavender smell.
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! That's not good, maybe there is something in it that just irritates you. I love love love the dream cream! It's not a very strong lavender smell, I only said lavender because that's what it said in the catalogue, it's lavender mixed with something else but I couldn't remember what! x

      Delete
  2. Great post!Very interesting,you just got new follower:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment! and for the support. :)

      Delete
  3. I love all of the simple products, I think they're really good for their price! really want to try those lush products! <3

    Sinead - http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The makeup remover is the only simple product I have at the moment, I only bought it because I was desperate and couldn't get my normal makeup remover anywhere. Now it is my normal makeup remover! Lush is always incredible too. and good for you, all organic and handmade! x

      Delete
  4. Hi honey, I love your blog and I've nominated you for a Leibster Award here http://elletreschic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to try the Lush product!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

About me

Powered by Blogger.

.

.

Popular Posts

Followers

Like us on Facebook