Post Christmas depression


So, today was the day that we took down the Christmas tree and all the decorations we had up. It was a sad day, I really love Christmas! They were probably up for a bit long, but it's been way too hot here to do anything (even in the aircon). 41 degrees just makes you so sluggish and lazy! But it's start to cool down a bit and only hit 39 degrees today ;) 

Anyway, seeing as I was feeling sad that Christmas is already over, I decided to blog about... my Christmas Pavlova! Pavlova is such a traditional Australian (Or New Zealand... no one really knows) dessert that I have to make it every year, I love topping mine with raspberries, blackberries, whipped cream and shaved dark chocolate.. mm yum! 

Just typing about it makes my mouth water, bad decision Grace! I'm trying to eat healthier and be more health conscious, and I'm doing alright! I made a chicken salad for lunch and I went to the gym for almost an hour this afternoon. But I had ice cream for dessert.. oh well, small steps!  Sorry if this post has been super boring, I haven't been doing much because of the heat!

Hope you all had a good weekend!

Related Posts

2 comments

About me

Powered by Blogger.

.

.

Popular Posts

Followers

Like us on Facebook