My favourite TV shows

If there's something I love, it's watching TV. I know, how bad is that? But I have a few favourites and seeing as I'm still stuck on what to write about it.. here goes!


1. Super Fun Night
Super Fun Night would have to be one of my absolute favourite shows at the moment. I eagerly wait each week for it to be on, and I hate that we only get one half hour episode each week. It's such a good show! It's absolutely hilarious, and is written (and directed?) and stars Rebel Wilson, who would have to be one of my favourite actors. Would I become an actor just so I can meet her and be her best friend? Probably. I know a lot of people find it a bit lame, but I think once you understand Australian humour (Yay for Australians! Rebel and I could be great besties) then you'll find it pretty damn funny. The show is about 3 friends who live together and decide that once a week they will have a "super fun night" from a bunch of ideas they pull randomly out of a jar. It's great. Plus there's romance and typical things that happen in the life of girls who aren't "perfect" and "popular" (who wants to be that anyway? pfft). Definitely recommend giving it a chance!



2. The Big Bang Theory
A favourite with a lot of people, I started watching The Big Bang Theory when it first came out, before people realised that it was actually super funny and not a weird science show. Extremely humorous and witty, this show never fails to have me laughing my butt off. There's not much more I can say except if you aren't watching it already, do it now!

3. Suits
Holy moly me oh my, if you're looking for a show that includes gorgeous men (hello, Harvey), great story lines, and incredible female characters (Donna, can I be you?) then this is the show for you. The show is centred around Mike Ross, a ex-law student who didn't get his degree who somewhat cons his way into working as a lawyer at a firm, and his hunky boss Harvey Spector and their lawyer escapades. Count me in. 


4. The Good Wife.
I actually don't know what to say about The Good Wife. Husband cheats on wife. She returns to work as a lawyer at her old firm. Entertainment and drama ensues. Watch it, you won't regret it!


Leave me suggestions in the comments on post ideas, please! Unless you want to see some mindless dribble from me in the future (it won't be pretty)! I'm so stuck on ideas. xx

Images from Pinterest. 

Related Posts

5 comments

  1. Suit's is amazing! I love that show - I might have to fight you to be Donna though lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! I can't wait for the next season. Donna is so funny, I really want her and Harvey to get together! x

      Delete
  2. I adore Sheldon,he's so funny!
    Lovely post:)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11612501/beautylover7694

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's hilarious, I can't believe how the actor remembers all of the lines sometimes! So amazing. x

      Delete
  3. I love Pretty Little Liars too!
    Make sure to check out my blog:
    majotron.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

About me

Powered by Blogger.

.

.

Popular Posts

Followers

Like us on Facebook