Liebster award "update"

Since writing my post about being nominated for a Liebster award, I have been nominated another three times by Ellie CarruthersLip Gloss & Loose Curls, and Style Beauty! Aren't they lovely? I'm very grateful to have been nominated 4 times! Seeing as I'm kind of stuck for posts at the moment, I figured that a good way for you guys to get to know me a bit more is to answer all of the questions from these lovely girls, so read on if you are interested!


Ellie's questions

  1. What do you love about blogging?
Hmm.. I guess sort of having an outlet for what I want to say, and also for taking up a bit of my spare time when I'm bored (or procrastinating)!
  1. Why did you choose to blog?
Definitely out of boredom, and looking for something fun!
  1. Favourite blogs?
sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk, and some of the blogs i follow on bloglovin!
  1. 1 product or fashion item you couldn't live without?
Mascara! Definitely.
  1. A new years resolution?
To get fitter!
  1. Favourite movie?
Oooo, I have too many. The Holiday, Love Actually, Silver Linings Playbook, The Devil Wears Prada.. there's really too many to list. 
  1. Favourite style icon?
Blair Waldorf! Love her style. And also Kate Middleton
  1. If you had to switch bodies with someone for a day who would it be?
Jennifer Lawrence would be interesting!
  1. Favourite Youtuber?
Oh, I don't know. I don't really have a favourite I guess. 
  1. What do you hope to achieve with your blog in 2014?
Just to hopefully have a number of people who enjoy my sometimes pointless ramblings :)
  1. Favourite brand?
Alannah Hill or Review, I think. 

Hannah's questions
  1. What is your favorite eyeshadow palette?
I recently bought a MAC palette and have filled it with 6 eyeshadows, so I think I would have to say that. I also like Estee Lauder raisins palette though, but other than those I don't really use palettes. 
  1. What is your favorite lipstick?
I have a really lovely lipstick by Napoleon Perdis called 'Olympia', or a really lovely pink lipstick by Estee Lauder (but I can't remember the name of it). 
  1. What is your favorite beauty brand?
MAC for eyeshadows, Estee Lauder for mascaras and eye pencils and whatnot.
  1. What is one beauty product you can't live without?
Mascara
  1. What is your favorite thing to do: makeup, hair, or nails?
Ugh, this one is hard. Makeup takes so long and then in this heat it just ends up melting off anyway. My hair is a pain because it's quite thick and curly so washing it takes so long and it takes forever to dry, but I just hate doing my nails. So I would probably say that makeup is my favourite thing to do! Definitely in the cooler months :) 
  1. What is your favorite clothing brand?
Alannah Hill or Review
  1. What is one fashion item you can't live without?
Ah, don't really have any I guess!
  1. If you had $1000, would you buy clothes or makeup?
I think I would buy clothes! I'm pretty set for makeup right now after my week in Melbourne (and my visit to the MAC pro store!)
  1. What made you start blogging?
Boredom!
  1. What is your favourite blog?
Answered this above.
  1. What is your favorite TV show?
Oh, I have a few. Game of Thrones, Elementary, Pretty Little Liars, The Good Wife.. and a ton of others. 

Melissa's questions
  1. If you had thousand pounds and you could either spend it on fashion items or beauty items which would you spend it on?
Fashion!
  1. Do you have any special talents?
Not really, I'm not bad at singing and I can wiggle my ears, thats about it!
  1. If you had to donate to a charity which would you donate to and why?
Umm. Something benefitting children with learning disabilities, school can be hard enough as it is and it would be even harder having a learning disability, and these kids are often more susceptible to bullying as well. 
  1. What it your favourite movie?
Answered above!
  1. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
Answered!
  1. Which is your favourite restaurant?
I don't really have a favourite restaurant, but when I was in Canada we went to a great restaurant called Red Robin (I think). Any Canadians here, don't take that place for granted! It's so good. 
  1. What's your favourite childhood memory?
Oh, not sure! 
  1. What is your favourite eye shadow palette?
Answered!
  1. If you could meet anyone who passed away, who would you meet?
My grandad passed away when I was quite young, so even though I've already met him I would like to meet him again now that I'm older. 
  1. What is one tip you'd give to new bloggers?
Don't stress, just have fun!
  1. Do you play any sports?
Not really, but I want to get into tennis :) 


Okay, that's done! I hope this wasn't too boring (if any of you actually read to the end)! Let me know if you want me to do any particular posts.. I need all the help I can get! xx



Related Posts

2 comments

  1. Love this post! I'm currently holding a giveaway on my blog, it's not much but it'd be great if you could enter :)
    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/giveaway-thank-you-for-100-followers.html x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love finding out new blogs from these posts!
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete

About me

Powered by Blogger.

.

.

Popular Posts

Followers

Like us on Facebook