Needing some positivity...

Image: Pinterest

Over the past year I have found it incredibly difficult as a uni student to find a job. I have applied for countless positions and for almost all of them, I've been rejected before even having an interview. If you've been in the same position as I am then you will understand how disheartening it can be. So when I received an email today saying that a company was interested in me for an interview, I was obviously excited... until I read their full email. It turns out that they want me to operate under my own business/ABN, which means I would need to pay GST to the government, I would need my own public liability and insurance cover (which costs a lot) and a bunch of other stuff.. and the hour wage is $20 per hour. Which basically means I'd be sending 10% of my income to the government, and I'd have to pay a ton of money to be registered as a business owner, and so on and so forth. Ugh, I was so incredibly annoyed! The first non-rejection letter and it's basically just as bad. So I need some positivity today and to focus on the good. Obviously it was just not meant to be and I need to focus on all the good things in my life right now. I had a good work out at the gym too so that got some of my frustration out! 
Well, thanks for reading my rant (if you did)!

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. Go for it but continue looking for jobs! You always need to go through the bad to get the good! :)
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! No point in getting upset about it. x

      Delete

About me

Powered by Blogger.

.

.

Popular Posts

Followers

Like us on Facebook