Liebster Award

I've been nominated for a Liebster award! Now, before Elle Très Chic nominated me, I hadn't heard of what it was, seeing as I'm new to blogger. But that's the whole point! The Liebster Award is a way to recognise bloggers that are new or have under 200 followers, and a way to boost your own blog! Which is pretty good, I think.

The Rules
- Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Create a new set of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
I haven't managed to find 11 blogs that have less than 200 followers.. Yikes! I'm a bad blogger. SO I am nominating all of my followers for a Liebster Award! I only have about 15, and some of you have been nominated already, so take this as me nominating you!
Elle's Questions
1. Where is your favourite place to find beauty products?
This is a hard one! I mostly go to David Jones or Myer, I prefer to use more expensive products (Estee Lauder, MAC, Clinique etc), but if I'm just looking to try a new product or don't want to spend a ton of money on a new lipstick I'll go to Target or Priceline! 
2. What do you find hardest about blogging?
Coming up with new blog posts, even though I'm only new! I'm not quite into my blogging groove yet. 
3. Describe yourself in 3 words
Umm... funny, sarcastic, organised!
4. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
It would have to be my mum's roast.. so delicious. 
5. Are you a summer/winter/autumn or spring kinda girl?
DEFINITELY winter! Although, it doesn't get very cold here so it's probably more spring/autumn in other places!
6. What has been your proudest achievement on your blog?
Getting nominated for this award!
7. What is your favourite item of clothing?
Ahh.. either my china blue lace Topshop dress, or my coral Review dress!
8. Who is your favourite YouTuber?
Tanya Burr I think, I love her personality. Or Louise (sprinkleofglitter)!
9. What is your favourite fragrance?
I love Oh Lola! by Marc Jacobs
10. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Hmm. Probably my hesitation.. I really need to just go for things more and enjoy life, and say yes more!
11. What is your favourite thing about blogging
How you can meet people from all over the world that you have so much in common with! 

My questions
1. What is your favourite makeup brand?
2. What is your favourite place to visit?
3. What countries/cities are on your must-visit list?
3. Favourite season
4. What is one thing you want to achieve in life?
5. What is your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
6. What's your favourite movie?
7. Least favourite thing about blogging?
8. Best thing about blogging?
9. What made you start blogging? 
10. What would be one thing you would have in your dream home?
11. What is your dream career? 

Related Posts

2 comments

About me

Powered by Blogger.

.

.

Popular Posts

Followers

Like us on Facebook