Dinner party at the beach


One of my friends from home is currently house sitting at a house at the beach, so she invited myself and a few friends over for dinner and drinks last night. We had nibblies and stuff first, and then for dinner she made a lasagne and I brought along a delicious roast sweet potato & feta salad. Yum! It really is my favourite salad, the combination of the sweet potato, feta cheese, brazil nuts, red onion and other ingredients is so delicious. We also made some pink lemonade punch, and had a few glasses of wine and sweet cider. It was a lovely night! We stayed there for the night and drove back into town this morning, unfortunately it started raining so we couldn't be bothered to actually go on the beach but it was lovely nonetheless! 

This afternoon I'm just relaxing and watching some of the Australia Open (I really, really love the tennis) and tomorrow morning I'm going to the fruit and veg market with my cousin who just got back from a holiday in India, and then we're going out for a nice breakfast. 

What are you all up to this weekend?  xx

Related Posts

5 comments

  1. That sounds so nice! The picture is really cute!

    Joely xxx

    www.basicallybonjour.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look so great,picture is so nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks so good! Great photo

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Sorry if you've already been nominated (I know a lot of you already have). Please check out my blog for details! <3
    xo Hannah
    lipglossandloosecurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I might do another post answering the questions because I am stuck on what to write about at the moment!

      Delete

About me

Powered by Blogger.

.

.

Popular Posts

Followers

Like us on Facebook