My favourite breakfast


I am so, so addicted to soft poached egg and avocado on toast at the moment. I've had it for breakfast 3 days in a row! It's so delicious. It's really simple too, all you have to do is bring a pan of hot water to the boil, take it off the hot plate, put the eggs in and let it sit for about 10 seconds, reduce the heat on the stove to medium and then put the pan back on until the eggs are cooked to your liking. While they are cooking, I get some avocado and mash it up with a little squeeze of lemon juice (it really enhances to flavour) and put my bread in the toaster. I like tiger bread because it doesn't go soft like normal bread, it maintains it's toasty-crunchiness. Spread the avocado on, put the eggs on top and voila! Delicious breakfast all ready.
I'm actually struggling to come up with posts right now, as you can probably tell! I'm really not doing much at the moment, I'm on holidays so I'm just spending my days relaxing, lazing around and going to the gym. Please give me some suggestions of posts you would like to read! xx
Image from pinterest

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. lovely post!!I love reading your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

      Delete

About me

Powered by Blogger.

.

.

Popular Posts

Followers

Like us on Facebook